LifeTime Fitness / these people that complain

All of you idiots that complain about lifetime fitness should read your contract before you sign!!! You all deserve what you get for being ignorant and stupid...

Ja

Comments

Jo
  10th of May, 2008

All the sales people at Lifetime Fitness blow crap out of their mouth to make people buy into their story. Unfortunately, when you realized the stuff isn't true you get mad and realize Lifetime Fitness does not value the customer nor the prospect. It is a churn and burn operation and consumers should avoid this organization.

Before I signed the paperwork in Michigan location the salesman kept mistalking himself so I asked for a manager. The manager came in and apologized and said that most of what the sales rep was saying was not the current "special and mispoke". So I walked away and as I was leaving I heard him say thanks for wasting my time.

When I complained all I received was a half ### apology from the sales manager. Again, no customer attention here...all staff and company profits first.

I came back with a buddy two weeks later as a guest and I saw the same guy lying to another prospect about all the benefits and low fees. Amazing how Lifetime Fitness did not take any actions for this guys behavior.

Save your time and find some other facility to work out at.

Ch
  14th of May, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Whoever wrote that we are idiots for not reading our contracts must work for Lifetime.
My husband went to Lifetime to purchase a membership for the family but told the sales representative that he was going to pay up for three months. Once the three months was over it would be up to me to continue. The rep told him that was fine. Never said anything about the cancellation policy. Never said anything about charging his credit card once the three month period was up. When my husband saw the charges that were not approved by him he called and said he no longer wants this. He again said please cancel. The customer service rep never said anything to him again about the cancellatoin policy. He was then charged again the next month. Finally after calling every name he was given a rep told him about the policy. Now, I understand that he should have read the contract better but isn't there such a thing as ethical business practice. Lifetime has obviously proven over and over that they are not interested in good business. STAY AWAY FROM LIFETIME FITNESS!!! The only thing they are working out is your wallett.

Re
  14th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

These people are not idiots! They are consumers who were scammed through loop holes! The people at Lifetime really need a business ethics class. Nobody deserves to be deceived out of their money.

Bm
  3rd of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

The people running this place have a long way to go. Sadly, like all corporate run companies, they only care about the money to keep running. All the employees are disposable, if the bottom dollar isn't met or exceeded.

They claim member loyalty is most important but it's the dollar that fuels the beast.

Money makes the world go round.

Idiots are the ones NOT speaking out against this company. As an employee, I'm doing everything I can to break free from this horribly misrepresented company. Better way of life my ###!

Mi
  29th of Jan, 2010

It will all catch up with LIFETIME FITNESS. I think it is already, I have had two mailers "$0 to join". They don't care how it is ran! It is the numbers!