LifeCell / Ineffective
LifeCell is sold in a tube. The first time I tried LifeCell the product resulted in improvement with respect to undereye puffiness; plumping of facial lines and of lips; and some firming of the eye area. The improvement wasn't amazing but I was pleased with the results.
There was a difference in colour and consistency with the second tube of the product. The colour was lighter and the consistency was greasy. In a matter of minutes (no exagerration), it caused small red bumps and whiteheads to appear and then enlargement of facial pores and did nothing that the first tube had.
I emailed a complaint stating the above and that I thought they'd replaced some of the original ingredients with "fillers". The next day I got a reply stating the product was the same and that they'd send me a new tube free of charge. Not being sure if "free of charge" was completely free of charge, I cited a numbered list of three possibilities, two of the three being ones that might incur a charge to me . The next day, I got a nasty e-mail back signed "Lowly Employee" and stating number three on my list was correct and did she now win the million dollars.
I paid absolutely nothing for the replacement tube and the product looked the same as the first tube purchased and caused no red bumps or enlarged pores or whiteheads but it didn't deliver the degree of improvement the first tube had.
More LifeCell Complaints & Reviews
- LifeCell - The company is a scam and the product is not effective 
- LifeCell - return policy 
- LifeCell - product does not work
- LifeCell - Free Trail is a Scam 
- LifeCell - deducted credit card after cancelation of product 
- Allergan / LifeCell - scam product
- Allergan / LifeCell - life cell
- Allergan / LifeCell - Life cell aba above par skin care
- LifeCell - South beach skincare 
- LifeCell - Unauthorized subscription to a product touted as a free trial, with only shipping costs to be applied.