LifeCell / Ineffective

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

LifeCell is sold in a tube. The first time I tried LifeCell the product resulted in improvement with respect to undereye puffiness; plumping of facial lines and of lips; and some firming of the eye area. The improvement wasn't amazing but I was pleased with the results.

There was a difference in colour and consistency with the second tube of the product. The colour was lighter and the consistency was greasy. In a matter of minutes (no exagerration), it caused small red bumps and whiteheads to appear and then enlargement of facial pores and did nothing that the first tube had.

I emailed a complaint stating the above and that I thought they'd replaced some of the original ingredients with "fillers". The next day I got a reply stating the product was the same and that they'd send me a new tube free of charge. Not being sure if "free of charge" was completely free of charge, I cited a numbered list of three possibilities, two of the three being ones that might incur a charge to me . The next day, I got a nasty e-mail back signed "Lowly Employee" and stating number three on my list was correct and did she now win the million dollars.

I paid absolutely nothing for the replacement tube and the product looked the same as the first tube purchased and caused no red bumps or enlarged pores or whiteheads but it didn't deliver the degree of improvement the first tube had.

Comments

• Ta
      29th of Jan, 2015

This is a scam I live in Spain had to have my cream sent to England for my daughter to send to me in Spain. I have emailed Chantelle at lifecell telling her I have not received my cream, didn't receive it until 27 th Jaunary 2014. I have received an email today telling me that I have 14 days left of my trial. They do not take any notice of what anyone says, you may as well speak to the brick wall.
    I am sending the cream back after 2 days of usage, I found no difference to my facial skin at all. I want my money back but will I get it, I wonder.

• Bl
      28th of Apr, 2016

I ordered and used it and it does not work. Do not order the free trial you will only lose the money paid for shipping and of course the money to pay for the return. This product is worthless. Have someone noticed that the same pictures of ladies before and after are posted on the ads of all the companies that sell anti-wrinkle creams or lotions?