Life360 / free trial is a scam.
I recently downloaded you free app that was a trial offer. I think you bait people unknowingly and charge them 69.99 for a service that clearly is not worth that amount every month. I was charged overdraft fees on my account because I was unaware of your 7 day only trial period.(too short, 1 month is feasible). The least you can do is refund back the charge 69.99, because I'm not even actively using the app. I forgot I had it to be honest until I saw the charge on my bank account. Spoke to rep this morning Andrea she responded promptly and canceled the subscription but advised could not refund. I can only imagine how may people you have profited off this way .
More Life360 Complaints & Reviews
- Life360.com - Some how this site started to send me texts and there is no way to stop them 
- Life360 - life360 app and accuracy s 
- Life360.com - I have been trying to contact the company for weeks concerning this matter and have not been able to reach anyone 
- Life360 - charged my account 
- www.life360.com - Their apps have some cons and their membership was fake
- Life360 - life 360 app
- Life360 - unauthorized charge!
- Life360 - location
- Life360 - unauthorized charges
- Life360 - this app has caused unnecessary chaos and has charged our family a charge that we were unaware of.