Life Time Fitness / front desk customer service
We had visited the woodbury mn lifetime as we live in burnsville and we were passing through so it takes us time and money to get to this location. My roommate thought he had left his tshirt there so he called them asking if they could check the locker room or the lost and found and the person at the around 8:45 pm (2/11/17) front desk stated "there's only two people working and they have deadlines and cannot be bothered so you'll have to come in and check yourself". This is not okay we will now have to drive all the way back there to find out of the tshirt is even there because the front desk wouldn't take two minutes to check for a shirt. We are very disappointed as we usually have good experiences at lifetime. Please see that the proper actions are taken for these team members as this was inappropriate behavior for a front desk team member to be having great customer service.
More Life Time Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude! 
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash 
- LifeTime Fitness - membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
- Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL - bully employer
- LifeTime Fitness - racism