Liberty Tax / more money taken from me!
I have went to Liberty Tax for 8 years to have the do my taxes. After the girl who prepared them told me what my return amount wold be, I was like ok and this includes all fees taken out and she said yes. A few days later I received a call saying the IRS denied your taxes. The very next day, I get a call telling me I needed to come in and resign paper work because a few signatures were missed. So I went in and did all that. I got a text from Liberty on 2/6/15 saying my check was ready. I go in the following day and its more than $200 short than what I was told. So the "manager" came over and said something of my employer paid benefits was not claimed on the return right so $200 was deducted from my return. I am beyond pissed, I will NEVER ever use Liberty Tax again!!! I will aslo tell people to never go there and will never recommend them. My whole family in and out of state will no longer use them and we are all passing the word around to use someone elses for tax preparation!!!
More Liberty Tax Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Tax Service - abuse/fraud against franchise owner 
- Liberty Tax Service - charged to much for 1040ez tax form 
- Liberty Taxes - deceptive business practices! 
- Liberty Tax Service - overcharge & no fee disclosure 
- Liberty Tax Service - bad business practices 
- Liberty Tax Service - everything 
- Liberty Tax Service - exhorbitant charges 
- Liberty Tax Service - non-payment for work.
- Liberty Tax Services - will not uphold written policy
- Liberty Tax Service - unfair treatment of employees