Liberty National / Non payment for service rendered

1 Melbourne, FL, United States Review updated:

I have to laugh at those do the right thing commercials from liberty national. They are selling something they don't even do. Our company supplies internet service wirelessly to remote sites or locations where the building has populated the copper (No more t - 1's availabe) . I dropped everything to get this company up and running only to have them not pay us for months of service. The owe close to a thousand bucks to us. They suck! So does mike hadder who is their director of information technology security, he never returns phone calls, sounds like a great guy but watch out he's a thief working for liberty national.

Liberty national sucks!!! I hate those sob's for not answering a phone call ever!!! They suck!

Comments

24th of Mar, 2010

Same thing happened to us. Luwanna Rhodes and Mike Hadder at their "Home Office" call and say they need these lines cross-connected yesterday. We usually have a 48hr work order backlog, but my boss made me drop everything just because they accepted our first (high) quote. Well, my boss is eating his words now because they have been in non-payment for over 6 months and we have turned Mike Hadder over to collections, since he placed the order in his name, and not Liberty Mutual's. We lost over $2k on these yahoos! I had the displeasure of speaking with Mr. Hadder on more than one occasion and he made multiple promises about forwarding to accounts payable, all empty of course. Now he just ignores my phone calls, or I get his receptionist. You can just hear it in this guy's voice. Everything he says is a LIE! If he says it is raining outside, trust me, you better go look! You will get what is coming to you Mr. Hadder!