Liberty National Life Insurance Company / discrimination

1 9b North Zetterower AvenueStatesboro, GA, United States

I was currently employed with Liberty National Life Insurance Company of Statesboro, Georgia about 3 weeks ago. Myself and another employee began at the same time we were in training for like a week and we where out on the field. We were given a list of contacts of people to call to make appointments the names that were given was mainly african americans and lower income families. The families that we visited either didn't have a checking account or just didn't have much income. The guy that was recruiting us while in training mostly recognize the names and homes of the list of names that was being given to us. I personally felt like I we were put on a wild goose chase in trying to get a pay check for the following week while others were out at different companies making sales while we were trying to get sale a didn't succeed at getting sales at for us in the same week those that were out with companies were also, in training just like we were and they were making sales I feel like discrimination was being taken place for us to go out in the hot sun door to door to these people houses trying to make a sale with life insurance.

Li