Liberty Mutual / worker's comp run around

1 TN, United States Review updated:

I hurt my back working as an EMT/Firefighter moving a patient. i filled a workers comp claim with liberty mutual my rep their was Dori Dyson. She done every thing she could to stop me from getting help i lost 2 disks and bulged 4 others i have spinal cord narrowing and a host of other issiues that were caused by my work injurie. they paid for one perscription and every time i went to an appoment with the surgen and or the doctor she would cancel it when i gopt their it is very hard for me to get around and she new that this went on for a year after that time she informed me that since i haven:t seen a dr in a year that they did not have to pay for my medical any more and that was all i asked was to help me get back to normal i didn't want any money. After they denied my medical because of the year time limit i decided to go get a lawer and found out that the year time limit also apllied to any law suit. It is my belief she stonewalled me for that year on purpose just to save liberty mutial a few thousad dollars after my fire department paid several thousand every 3 mounths. But i see comercials all the time where they are putting on these large fireworks displays and sponsering football and just about every other sport that you cam think of. I am still messed up very bad i have exxtream pain and mobility issues and now that the pain has been so bad for so long my heart has started to show the stress with hi blood presser chest pain and tacacardia. WHAT EVER YOU DO DO NOT DEPEND ON LIBERTY MUTIAL THEY WOULD RUTHER YOU BE DEAD IF IT WILL SAVE THEM A BUCK.
IRMDW1127@GMAIL.COM

Is

Comments

• Dg
      13th of Jan, 2014

Liberty Mutual is a joke. There needs to be someone that can stop this bad insurance from doing us hard working people from going through this none caring insurance. All the adjuster care about is the bonus at the end of the year, while we go on suffering.