Lexington Law / Unauthorized billing

My husband and I were recommended by a loan officer to work with Lexington Law to improve our credit scores in order to purchase a home. We paid these people over $900 for what they offered a 3 month credit score booster service. Within that 3 months we were told that some things were removed, but when we got our credit reports the items were still listed.

At the end of the service, my credit score was lower than it was when I began service with them. Not to mention that I had accounts from 1999 to resurface as if they were brand new accounts, further hurting my credit score rating. I was very displeased with their service and would not recommend them to anyone!

Ki

Comments

• Ca
      1st of Sep, 2007
    Lexington Law Firm - Unauthorized billing!

I signed up with Lexington Law Firm, an online credit repair company. After signing up (for a $39.99 fee) I found out that I would have to do all the work, send them my credit report, etc... I signed the cancellation papers (which can not be faxed in- for whatever reason) and mailed them in. It states on these papers that you need to cancel within 5 days of signing up and your money would be refunded within 10 days. It has been a month, and my money still hasn't been refunded (and they took $110 out of my bank account, instead of the agreed upon $39). My service is obviously canceled, as I am no longer receiving the annoying e-mails and phone calls.

Beware!