Lexington Law / Unauthorized billing
My husband and I were recommended by a loan officer to work with Lexington Law to improve our credit scores in order to purchase a home. We paid these people over $900 for what they offered a 3 month credit score booster service. Within that 3 months we were told that some things were removed, but when we got our credit reports the items were still listed.
At the end of the service, my credit score was lower than it was when I began service with them. Not to mention that I had accounts from 1999 to resurface as if they were brand new accounts, further hurting my credit score rating. I was very displeased with their service and would not recommend them to anyone!
More Lexington Law Complaints & Reviews
- Lexington Law - Fraud and cheating 
- Lexington Law - Money stealing! 
- Lexington Law - Fraud and lies
- Lexington Law - illegal money withdrawel 
- Lexington Law - Credit 
- Lexington Law - credit service resolution
- Lexington Law - Non stop advertisements to my cell.
- [Resolved] Lexington Law - debits to my checking account
- Lexingtonlaw.com - I wasted money on useless papers 
- Lexington Law - Failure to listen