Levin Furniture / Disappointing service

My husband and I purchased two couches from Levin just before Christmas of 2008. When we received the couches, we noticed very quickly that we were sinking into them an unusual amount. They were not the same quality as the showroom couches. After about a dozen phone calls, beginning in early January, and 3 visits by Chuck the furniture repair man, we are still in possession of 2 awful couches, now with new cushion inserts. (This was not the problem.) It is July of 2009. I call DAILY to check the status of our claim. I talk to the store manager, not the service manager, as the one in the Levin store in Robinson Township knows NOTHING about professionalism. He actually said to my husband, "What am I supposed to do with 2 used couches?" and other classics such as, "I gave you new cushion inserts, what more do you want?" Today I spoke to a new service person. She informed me that the next step is to have the store pick them up and take them to the shop to be service if they feel it is needed. Something tells me they will find the couches "just fine." This will be resolved if it means calling them every day. When it is, I guarantee I will NEVER buy from Levin's again.

Ed

Comments

• Ga
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Levin Furniture - Leather sofa tearing down
    Pittsburgh
    Pennsylvania

My name is Ganga ram Phuyel. Before one of your employees come to my home and put the color but now that color tearing down. Can you fix it or replace it.
    My phone number is 4128926505