Letgo / notifications

1 Lake Charles, LA, United States Review updated:

I have sol the car. There seems to be no way to delete the notifications from my iphone.
Please help me delete them. Your google site lies and says you have a contact phone number. It just takes you back to the items list. I'm very unhappy with letgo overall.
It's hard to find items because they aren't organized by category of any kind. Cars should be listed by age, color, price, make and model, not to mention condition.

Letgo

Ch
May 7, 2017

Comments

• De
      8th of May, 2018
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

who is making product decisions at letgo? bombarded by notifications and ads, and can't set price as a filter on items i'm looking for. sincerely, me looking for a better app

• Qi
      17th of May, 2018

LetGo has gone down since the app debuted years ago. I'm getting 2 am notifications for items that are not in my area & DO NOT want to buy! They also delete my listings citing they are duplicates when it was only listed once! Who are the [censored] running this app? They should focus on fixing the glitches instead of deleting postings that are not duplicates! Once I sell this last item, I'm deleting this piece of crap app from my fone & will only use it on the internet.

• Lo
      18th of Jun, 2018

@Qiana Tara Settings < Notifications< Search Alerts< Edit< Left side minus sign then right side delete, do this for all searches. Your welcome have a good day.

31st of Aug, 2018

@Logan Kuekuatsu It still adds a search alert every time you search for something. How do you turn that feature off. I would actually use the app if there is an answer.

26th of Sep, 2018

@Logan Kuekuatsu I get to notifications but then no search alerts option. I have over 100 listings to look at that I want deleted. Not able to see the real messages I want to see

• Mi
      10th of Jun, 2018

so many contacted me but when i answer it's available nobody answer ...why?

26th of Sep, 2018

@mickyr because they aren't really interested- letgo sends random messages if you just happen to accidently brush on an item. next think you sent a message

26th of Sep, 2018

@letgoofletgo I mean next thing, you sent a message you didn't want to send

• Mi
      10th of Jun, 2018

so many people contacted me, when i answered item was available i didn't have any answer back ..why

8th of Aug, 2018

I'm tired of getting notifications about items I just happened to casually look at and not even favor. Some notifications I get are just pictures that are close to the item I was looking for, but not anything related to the item. For instance, I was looking for a bathroom vanity sink and got a notification showing a square Stone fire pit with a rounded fire pit on top. Not only that, I am getting messages from people I have not inquired about their items. I try to be polite and answer them to let them know I had no interest in their item.I changed my password just in case I have been hacked. I'm certainly tired of getting inquiries and when I answer no one answers back or I send an inquiry and don't get any answers back.

6th of Sep, 2018

@Sandy Ray Agreed ! I don't want your Assistants to constantly contact me. My listings are fine Leave me alone.