LetGo / notifications

1 Lake Charles, LA, United States Review updated:

I have sol the car. There seems to be no way to delete the notifications from my iphone.
Please help me delete them. Your google site lies and says you have a contact phone number. It just takes you back to the items list. I'm very unhappy with letgo overall.
It's hard to find items because they aren't organized by category of any kind. Cars should be listed by age, color, price, make and model, not to mention condition.

LetGo

Ch
May 7, 2017

Comments

• De
      8th of May, 2018

who is making product decisions at letgo? bombarded by notifications and ads, and can't set price as a filter on items i'm looking for. sincerely, me looking for a better app

• Qi
      17th of May, 2018

LetGo has gone down since the app debuted years ago. I'm getting 2 am notifications for items that are not in my area & DO NOT want to buy! They also delete my listings citing they are duplicates when it was only listed once! Who are the [censored] running this app? They should focus on fixing the glitches instead of deleting postings that are not duplicates! Once I sell this last item, I'm deleting this piece of crap app from my fone & will only use it on the internet.

• Lo
      18th of Jun, 2018

@Qiana Tara Settings < Notifications< Search Alerts< Edit< Left side minus sign then right side delete, do this for all searches. Your welcome have a good day.

• Mi
      10th of Jun, 2018

so many contacted me but when i answer it's available nobody answer ...why?

• Mi
      10th of Jun, 2018

so many people contacted me, when i answered item was available i didn't have any answer back ..why