Les Schwab Tire Centers / they would not honor their own written estimate
I took my MR2 into my local Les Schwab store, East Bremerton, Washington State, had them checkout the noise from my front end when hitting a bump. They told me the power steering rack was bad, the boot was full of fluid. Their estimate for the replacement rack was $108.46 plus labour and alignment. I took my estimate home and thought about it over night, went back in and asked if the part they would use would be used, rebuilt or new. They told me rebuilt because they do not make new ones anymore. They said they needed 3-5 days to order in the parts so today I call them back and ask them to order the parts...All of a sudden the salesman says new ones are not available, I said that is because they are rebuilt. He then asks what the parts cost was on the estimate and I told him. He came back with the parts cost of $480!!! Quite a change from my original written estimate...
More Les Schwab Tire Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Les Schwab Tire - if we don't have it you don't need it 
- Les Schwab Tires - unprofessional, rude, rip off 
- Les Schwab - tires 
- Les Schwab - horrid service 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - fraud and scam 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - customer service of the manager steve amstock
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - flat tire repair turned into needing 4 new tires...
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - refused to replace 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - accident with my motorhome
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - battery replacement under warranty/ service before tires where rotated where they messed something else up trying to charge more money