Les Schwab Tire Centers / poor service
My wife had a flat tire on her 2002 Taurus, she had tripple AAA change it.
The person that looked at them said that all 4 tires needed to be replaced
because they were rotten.
She took it to Les Schwab and had them put 4 new ones on the car.
It was raining when it was done, and when I opened the trunk a few days later it had a considerable amount of water in it and was stating to smell musty.
The problem I have is the spare tire was just thrown in and not put away.
Also there was a sign out front that advertised FREE BEEF, I was never offered free beef.( I'm not going to go hungry without it, its the principle)
I have dealt with Les Schwab since the 60's but no more.
The store is located on Regal St. in Spokane Washington.
More Les Schwab Tire Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Les Schwab Tire - if we don't have it you don't need it 
- Les Schwab Tires - unprofessional, rude, rip off 
- Les Schwab - tires 
- Les Schwab - horrid service 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - fraud and scam 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - bad deal on tires
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - scam
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - tires 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers-Reno, NV - tire chain prices
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - refused to replace