Leon's Furniture / unethical behaviour and delayed product receipt

1 Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada

On February 22, 2018 I ordered the Braylon Sofa, Loveseat, chair in colour Bisque and the Theo coffee table and end table in colour Charcoal grey. We were clear to Allan when we said we do not have any furniture and are moving into our new house together so we can't wait long for the furniture to come in.
The sales associate Allan, informed us exactly "furniture can take up to 14 weeks to come in" and "any item in our store that is here in the showroom we have in stock in the colour that you see". We were lead to believe that ordering the styles and colours which were in the store meant that we would not have to wait for our furniture. We had asked Allan to have our furniture delivered on April 7. We had to push that back to April 15 due to some renovation issues in our new house which they had no issues with. Allan called me approximately April 1 to let me know that we would not be getting the coffee table until May 6 as there is difficulty locating one. On May 1st I called Leon's and the person who looked into my order could only tell me that my coffee table still wasn't in. Since the only table we had was that one end table, we decided to order another Theo end table in charcoal grey on May 4 along with a Samsung TV. On May 10th, I contacted Leon's again and asked if they are able to deliver my coffee table with my new purchases on May 13th, again I was told that it wasn't in yet with no other information. The end table and TV were delivered on May 13th. On May 22nd, I called again to ask and I was told they can't find a coffee table and will call when they have it. I called again on May 29 after 14 weeks had passed and was told again they still can't find a table and she would have the sales associate or the manager to call me back. I waited one week and did not hear from anyone at Leons. I called again on June 5 and explained to the woman who answered that no one can give me an explanation to where my table is and no one is taking ownership of this problem, at this point it has now been more than 14 weeks. I was speaking with the manager and she told me she was going to contact head office and get back to me within the next day to let me know where exactly this table is. On June 6, the manager called me back and she told me that there is a coffee table on a ship right now from China which will then land in BC then it needs to take a train into Ontario. It is looking like sometime in July when I will get the table. She offered me $50 reimbursement for this issue and I explained that we do not have much furniture and we have been mislead. We agreed to a discount of $100. On June 12 I logged into my mastercard account and I see she has only given me a credit of $50. This leads me to this message, I am an understanding person but we have been continually mislead from Leon's and this is completely unacceptable to conduct business this way. I have spent over $5000 with Leon's this year and we WERE planning to purchase more furniture and appliances this year to continue furnishing our home. There is absolutely no way I will purchase anything from Leon's again as you are dishonest and untrustworthy.

Je