Leon's Furniture / purchasing and receiving

1 Canada

I am a dedicated customer to Leon's as I have furnished most of my home from there as I will say the instore sales service has been quite pleasant. However, my husband I returned on Boxing Day to finish the living room remodel by purchasing accents tables, lamps and a wall clock. We had already previously purchased sofa, area rug and wall art. This day particular was chaos. The system was down, associates could not log onto computers to full fill purchases, printers weren't printing for receipts, no pens to write down warehouse information..the list goes on..but the icing on the cake the true disappointment was driving to the Brampton warehouse to pick up our newly purchased items to have no one answer the phone and when my husband walked in the office staff were playing music and having a party!! He got a "sorry" no one was available to provide us with our order as they sent everyone home hours early. We would have to come back tomorrow?? I would think it would be common curtiousy if your to busy to party then let your local stores know so they don't wait your customers time and money to drive there for nothing! Also free delivery then should be provided!!

Mo