Leon'sdishwasher

We bought kitchen appliances in the month of Aug'2016, that was a Samsung Fridge, Gas Stove and Dishwasher.
The Dishwasher stopped working in Nov'2016 same day we registered complaint to Samsung Canada wide ticket number [protected], Samsung technician visited us two time but every time came with wrong part.I wrote so many email's to Samsung, and visit Leons store located at Bovaird and Mclaughlin but there was no response till date.

We are facing too much harassment from you guys and Samsung Canada.Now we are looking for legal way out to sorted out my concern, we are going to write to consumer protection department and going to make both of you parties for mental as well financial harassment .

My propose to writing you people is only to make you aware that this is what is happening with your customers, we came to big stores like yours with trust that we gonna get better service but we never think about harassment. I am giving you another 5 working days if you want to handle the situation and make me satisfied.

Gp