Lenscrafters / ray ban 6386 fairfield california inside of macy’s

1 Fairfield, CaliforniaFairfield, United States

On 9/13/2018 I went to lens crafters to get my eyeglasses adjusted and their were 2 people adjusting them. So I didn't realize it till today on 9/19/2018 that they had scratched my frames because I don't use these everyday. So I went back to lens crafters today and they said there is nothing they can do because I didn't notice it the same day. And one lady that adjusted it that day was there today and she even admitted that she was adjusting my glasses but then started saying that they were already there... And also said that their tools doesn't scratch glasses but then if you don't know what you're doing you can oblivious scratch them because I'm pretty sure she was new she didn't look like she knew what she was doing and also she was warming up metal to adjust them and the other guy said to not do that only do it with plastic. So they weren't trying to help me they just said to call corporate. I just want my glasses fixed and lens crafters employees in Fairfield California inside of Macy's to have more training on adjusting glasses. I didn't quite get the names of the people that helped me but I can for sure get their names. So if I can please get some help...

Lenscrafters