LensCrafters / very bad customer service
Lens Crappers has very bad customer service!
This is the Oceanside store in California. The staff did not call my husband to tell him that when his glasses came in, they were defected and had to be sent out again. It took 3 weeks to get his glasses. There is bad communication between the so called "staff".
The "manager" named Karla said she would credit my husband’s credit card $50.00 for the inconvenience, but when he went to pick up his glasses she was already gone for the day and did not leave any note of any kind with my husband’s glasses so that the then "manager" Sherry would not credit my Husbands credit card. Sherry said Karla did not tell her anything about the situation and would credit his credit card.
We will never go to Lens Crappers again.
More LensCrafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - false charity program 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- Lenscrafters - Product & Service
- Lenscrafters - Employee was touching themselves and shoes before to iching people's glasses
- Lenscrafters - ray ban 6386 fairfield california inside of macy’s
- Lenscrafters - prescription sunglasses
- Lenscrafters - billed for eye exam never performed