Lenovo / customer support

1 Apache Junction, AZ, United States

I ordered a computer from lenovo that had vista home ed. Prem. 64 bit. Lenovo offers an upgrade to windows 7. First, they sent me the wrong upgrade (32bit). After an hour on the phone and talking to half of bombay, I was told to call a different number to talk to georgia. I was told that a new replacement 64 bit had been authorized and would be shipped. Two weeks later I had not heard from lenovo. I started the call process again. Three indians later, I was informed that georgia was wrong, I would have to send in an email from the lenovo windows 7 site before they could replace the software. I did. Two weeks later, no notification. I called georgia and talked to the tech department again. Once again I was told that they had emailed whoever and authorized the upgrade. Four days later I get a notification that a upgrade to my computer had shipped, windows 7 home ed. Premium (32bit). Back on the phone again, once again, another replacement copy of 64 bit is suppose to be shipped. We will see. I have never done business with a company that has such horrid, non-existant customer support. This outsource will hopefully save them money right out of existence. Their upper management should have to deal with india. As was said elsewhere. Hp and dell, gateway will be getting my business. First, before you do business with any company, call their customer support and see who answers the phone. If it's india, go to their competition. If you don't you deserve what you get.