Lennar Homes / Garbage Homes
We purchased this brand new home 2 years ago (2010) and paid cash for it. Then we started finding all that was wrong with it. All of the electrical was bad, along with all of the smoke & co2 alarms. Just changing out a light bulb in the ceiling and the whole fixture fell apart. Fifteen (15) doors had to be re-hung & or installed. We went thru 7 customer care rep's, so you didn't know anyone. Guess this is Lennar's way of doing business with even their employees. During the winter (40 deg) the water coming out of the cold side was colder than what you get from the refrigerator. During the summer, the cold water was as hot as the hot water side. The two (2) hot water heaters in the attic was a joke, along with the city inspector giving it the o.k. Lennar works real good with the inspection team, if you know what I mean. I had both ripped out and a tankless installed. I have replaced all the "Susie Homemaker Appliances" with real working ones.
Anyway, DO NOT BUY LENNAR HOMES IN ANY STATE! THEY ARE ALL GARBAGE!
More Lennar Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Lennar Homes - Poor construction and warranty policy 
- Lennar Homes - Disappointing story! 
- Lennar Homes - Shoddy Construction 
- Lennar Homes - Keeping Escrow Monies 
- Lennar Homes - Scam artists 
- Lennar Homes - AC 
- Lennar Corporation - kitchen drawer front
- Lennar Home Builders - Scam
- Lennar Home Builders - 4 year old home
- Lennar - Terrible company