Lennar / Sold me an unsafe poorly constructed home
I live in a beautiful gated golf course community in Williamsburg Virginia. I purchased my home from lennar and financed it through their finance company.
From the beginning I was overcharged for my home but I had no where to go. Since 2006 I have had floods, I replaced all appliances that never worked.
I have replaced toilets, my master bath have been ripped out and replaced. The electrical wiring was revamp. I still can't run two toilets in my home. In November of 2007 thanksgiving eve my family and I had to flee my home because of a gas leak. I was physically abused by a contractor who took 7, 000 dollars from me and did not finish work on my home.
(the case went to court) I am broke and mentally destroyed. I rented an apartment at 622.00 a month for almost two years. I recently purchased a condo in January 2008. I have an e-mail from lennar promising to fix my suv where the garage door came down and damaged it lennar fixed the door please somebody out there help me please.
More Lennar Complaints & Reviews
- Lennar Homes - Poor construction and warranty policy 
- Lennar Homes - Disappointing story! 
- Lennar Homes - Shoddy Construction 
- Lennar Homes - Keeping Escrow Monies 
- Lennar Homes - Scam artists 
- Lennar Corporation - refund of deposit
- Lennar Corporation - purchasing a lennar home
- Lennar Corporation - I need my money back and my approval letter
- Lennar Corporation - home repair
- Lennar Corporation - lennar construction quality - 80+ construction defects and they just ignore homeowners