Lennar / Sold me an unsafe poorly constructed home

I live in a beautiful gated golf course community in Williamsburg Virginia. I purchased my home from lennar and financed it through their finance company.

From the beginning I was overcharged for my home but I had no where to go. Since 2006 I have had floods, I replaced all appliances that never worked.

I have replaced toilets, my master bath have been ripped out and replaced. The electrical wiring was revamp. I still can't run two toilets in my home. In November of 2007 thanksgiving eve my family and I had to flee my home because of a gas leak. I was physically abused by a contractor who took 7, 000 dollars from me and did not finish work on my home.

(the case went to court) I am broke and mentally destroyed. I rented an apartment at 622.00 a month for almost two years. I recently purchased a condo in January 2008. I have an e-mail from lennar promising to fix my suv where the garage door came down and damaged it lennar fixed the door please somebody out there help me please.

Va

Comments

• Li
      31st of Jul, 2014

"please somebody out there help me please"

You need to hire an attorney. Posting this on theis website will not assist you, only warn others.