Len the Plumberpoor quality, over price and poor customer service - never again!

ALERT!!! Jan 3, 2017. Poor quality service, over price and poor customer service. Recently, I contacted Len the Plumber due to a leaky faucet at my kitchen sink. I called to get a quote for faucet replacement and they just inform me that they will provide the pricing at the time of the visit. Since I was busy at work I told my husband to work with the plumber hoping this company is good and trustworthy. To replace a faucet with a new one to fix the leak the company charge us 325 dollars too much a faucet installation (labor only). I wish I went with Home Depot installation for only 125 dollars. I bought the faucet myself at home depot.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Baltimore, MDThen we asked to check the water pressure of the house then next thing I know the tech suggested to my husband to replace the water pressure value even thought its not broken. He informed my husband that it should be replace because its old not because it's broken. That cost us another 475 dollars. As I arrived home later that afternoon same day, I noticed that faucet is too loose. My question was do Len the Plumber have quality assurance on their work? When I called the next day, the customer service was nasty and unprofessional, no sense of urgency to assist me as a customer. She told me that there's no manager to talk to and it will take 48 hours before they can get back to me. Now, I have a wiggly faucet on my kitchen and I have to wait 2 days before they can schedule to correct the problem. I spent almost 800 dollars for poor service. I will never use this company again. Better to call Jeeves or Rotor Rooter if you want good pricing and quality service. Never again!!!

Ms