Lease Finance Group [LFG] / credit card machine

1 chuicago Il., United States Review updated:

LFG group Lease finance Group LLC
65 f Wacker Place, Suite 510
Chicago, Il 60601 July 26, 2018
Notice of Intent to bring suit and reporting for wrongful, misleading and deceptive trade practices loss of $5500.00 over five year period contract the monthly payment of $28.57 taken from my wifes ‘account each and every month. My wife is over 74 years of age and to have you take what minimal social security she gets every month and use it to pay you. She only gets ss. $35.00. You should be ashamed of yourself. I did not know about this until I heard her arguing with Jasmin over the phone! Numerous notices via phone calls and emails to you to stop billing, and yet you still threatened her to take her to court. You are" thieves" of the worse type!. Taking advantage of an elderly person. She has not done business since 2014, she cancelled the processing company Jan 9, 2014, she was out of business! and you have been billing her and deducting money from her account ever since!
CC: Atty General Mass. and Illinois, etc.
I am Mr Gray Mrs Grays' husband and she also verifies this notice and intent to sue!

Ha
Jul 26, 2018

Comments

7th of Jan, 2019

LFG has us all separated but if we all go to one point and discuss this maybe we can get something accomplished. I invite everyone to contact me at [email protected] and start fighting these thieves.