Leaders Merchant Services / Unauthorized fees, not processing cancellation

United States Review updated:

This company continues to charge us monthly, including additional fees they say they are allowed to charge based on our contract. Security updates, American Express charges (we don't even accept American Express per our contract!), anything they can think of the charge us for.

Well, we have submitted cancellation paperwork 3 months in a row, but it is never processed. You call and ask for a supervisor, they are never available, and do NOT return their messages. There is little I can do, except close my business account. I cannot afford all these fees monthly, and my current bank is unwilling to do anything about a charge unless it is done within 24 hours. I can tell you, I have better things to do that check my bank account twice a day to make sure these jerks aren't charging me yet again.

I am so tired of this company, their policies, their staff anf their complete lack of morals. If you want an honest opinion, do NOT do business with this company!!

Comments

• St
      5th of Feb, 2010

shoulda read your contract. what are you going to get from this complaint, really? Money? What satisfaction are you going ot get from wating your time like this?

• Bl
      7th of Feb, 2010

stay away from them!

• Sr
      9th of Feb, 2010

TO :BookstoreBeenScammed:

LEADERS would like the opportunity to help this merchant with the issues they have with their account. However, this complaint does not provide us with enough account detail to properly assist the merchant. We urge this merchant to contact our Merchant Services department at 1-800-876-9843 (option 2) and to have bank statements and merchant ID number ready for account review.

• Sm
      5th of May, 2010

I'm having the same problem. I've called 3 times now for charges to be reversed and still nothing has been changed. Today the woman on the phone said to allow 7 business days for my return check. I'm going to give them two weeks to return my unexplained charges. If not I'm also going to have to close my account as well. It's too scary knowing they can take whatever they want out of my account and give me little to no explanation for it!

If you are looking for a company to process your credit cards PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM LEADERS MERCHANT SERVICES. Save yourself the headache!