LCBO / customer service - store #641 - a cashier by the name is selena.

Hi there, I just made a trip to the LCBO store at 501 Appleby Line in Burlington. The rule of thumb for any good customer service is that the check out process can't be longer than the actual collection of the goods at the store. I was lining up at the checkout line managed by someone by the name of SELENA, she keeps chatting up every single customer, she looked intoxicated under the influence of either drugs or alcohol. By the time the teller next to her has served 3 customers, she was still chatting with the people in front of me and when I complained saying that she was being disrespectful of my time, she refused to cash me out and I had to leave the store without the reason I came in. I understand most of the people working at the LCBO stores are part time without any proper customer service training but I really think they can do way better than the lousy/non existent customer service I experienced today.
If you need to reach out to me for further clarification, please do so my cell phone number is [protected].
Thanks,
Angelica Mosquera

An
Jul 27, 2018

Comments

• Cp
      Sep 28, 2018

Our CSR's are not needed to rush. They can take any amount of time they need with each customer to make sure they have the best experience possible.

"without any proper customer service training" We over train our employees with Customer First training, so this statement is not correct.

Please contact us at [protected] for more help. Monday to Friday 830am -6pm.

Apr 15, 2019

@cplcbo Your response indicates that you have an IQ below 80.