LBC Express / v cargo declared that they lost my passport

1 Philippines

I have to travel back to report to my duties in Saudi Arabia after 5 days who will shoulder my extension stay and other expenses and who will shoulder my rebooking and who will give me a job if I lose my job. Because of being careless your apology will not help I need an urgent solution, I need my passport as soon as possible. I've renewed my passport last 5 of October and today it's 28 of October already. Your negligence cause us delayed in processing my OEC as well.Your immediate action to produce my passport is what I needed.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 10:06 PM, Customer Care
wrote:

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

Good day!

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email.

Our apologies for the late response and for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We already made a coordination in our assigned team to verify the actual status and whereabouts of your shipment. We will revert you once we already have a feedback from them regarding in our request.

Should you have further concerns, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 1:15 PM
To: Customer Care
Subject: Delay of my Passport Tracking no: [protected]

Dear Support team,

Kindly I would like to know where is my passport now because I need to pay my OEC ASAP it's a week already am waiting for it and I need it ASAP because my vication almost finished after 1 week I went to LBC branch in Antique where I requested to be sent but no one help me they keep in telling me come tomorrow every day for more than a week and no one call back plus they are asking me to call and follow up by myself instead they will be the one that's really ridiculous and shame on the company of LBC.

Solution pls ASAP am really running out of time.

Regards,

Jovel Albuera Magrare

[protected]

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure and protected by Data Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this E-mail message immediately.

Jo