LBC Express / complaining for shipped 24 broken organic milk bottles

Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

LBC Complaints Board
Manila Philippines

To whom it may concern,

On October 17, 2018, I wrapped in bubble wraps and packed 12 bottles in 250ml. of goat's milk and 12 bottles in 250ml. of goat's milk inside a large styropor box and put on top a few dry iceon top of the bubble wrapped bottles to provide a cold chain for the pasteurized organic milk for them not to spoil. I then went to LBC SM The Block and had the box opened for the LBC employee to inspect if everything is packed properly and in order as per LBC guidelines. I arrived about a little past 7pm and had an hour for final inspection by the LBC employee before the LBC employee had to tape the box sealed. When everything was declared in order, payment was made and i was given a receipt of payment at 7:57pm.

On October 18, 2018, I was informed by the consignee that as she opened the box and had cut the plastic bubble wraps, she found out that all the 24 bottles have cracked.

Now, i declared that the value of my organic milk bottles are P12, 000 worth and paid the corresponding amount for its insurance (i suppose the products are insured just in case the box was mishandled causing the well bubble wrapped fragile contents to break).

Now, what will LBC do to replace my lost income from the broken organic milk bottles including my shipment cost?

Kindly investigate this urgent matter of one of your customers and return my letter of complaint with a quick solution.

Your service profile says,
Security Guarantee

Just follow the 3-Point Security Checklist and we guarantee your padalang padama is safe and secureā€¦... with money back guarrantee.
My shipment was damaged. That is not having a safe and secured shipment.

Here is my tracking#[protected]
I have attached pertinent photos of the broken organic milk bottles from LBC shipping sent by the consignee

Thank you for your prompt reply and action on this matter of customer satisfaction and guarantee.

Sincerely,