LazyBoy Larson Style Leather Reclina-Rocker — poor quality leather cracking, splitting;creating holes
reclining mechanism broke several years ago, and has been replaced, but I had to pay someone to install the new mechanism since only the part is covered under LBoys warranty.
The leather has rubbed off, not just faded. It has also cracked, split, and both to the extent that now there is a hole in the right arm of the leather.
More LazyBoy Larson Style Leather Reclina-Rocker Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- Lazy Boy Service - awful, awful, awful
- LazyBoy - bad service 
- La-Z-Boy - wrong shiipping order
- La-Z-Boy - don't buy
- Lazy Boy - sagging and squeeking couch