Lazboy / fraud and cheating
I have two leather sofas - one started to lose its color on one of the arms and the seat of one cushion within 3 months. We had it replaced after being told that this situation was very unusual. They also came out, looked at it, and pronounced that yes, it would be covered under the warranty. We felt fortunate that since we did not buy the extended warranty, that the 'problem' had been taken care of in time. Nope. One month after the warranty expires, the furniture starts to lose color on the back, the arms, the seats; and they will not do a thing. $75 just to look at one piece of furniture. Totally disappointed since I had always thought Lazy Boy would stand behind their work. I should have checked for complaints first. Beware buyers.
More Lazboy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - warranty service
- La-Z-Boy - deceptive advertising relating to leather colors
- La-Z-Boy - lazy boy recliner latching device allows recliner to slip down when going back in it.
- La-Z-Boy - disputed account - sales bill #505214 - cust 146680
- La-Z-Boy - delivery