Lazada.com.ph / no stock (but took my money)

Manila, Philippines Review updated:

What a joke. I went online looking for a printer. Lazada came up with something appropriate. Even though it was quite a bit more expensive I bought it as I needed it urgently. 2 days later I get an email that its not in stock. That's after I a made sure I checked that the site said it WAS IN STOCK! The email then goes on to say that

"Hence, since this order was paid via Credit Card, this will be for automatic refund. Unfortunately our system will not allow us to reprocess an order for alternative product.

We are now processing your refund and please be advised that this would take within 5-15 banking days for the reversal of the charges on your credit card account. However, some banks may take up to 45 banking days especially if card used is a debit card and/or not issued in the Philippines. This is a policy imposed by the bank and not by us, the merchant."

WHAT A JOKE! Online credits can be done instantly as was the original debit. I suspect these shonks are money trading with the funds before they return it. I would strongly suggest people stay away from them!

Oz
Apr 13, 2014

Comments

• Ia
      7th of Jul, 2014

I bought a led tv supposed to have free mini hd camera and wall mount. Simply put, only the led tv arrived. Good luck Lazada! You made my day great!