Lazada Southeast Asia / speed post suspended all lazada singapore parcels

Singapore, Singapore

Complaint on Problematic Operation between Lazada and SpeedPost
cc Lazada SG, Lazada HK, Lazada Cross Board, SingPost (SpeedPost)

20 Oct 2018

Dear Sir/Madam

I am selling children's costume through Lazada online platform. I would like to complain the problematic operation between Lazada and SpeedPost, which resulted my 21 parcels not delivered to Singapore customers for 15 days with no possible solution ahead. It resulted the loss of my sales revenue.

1) My customers' parcels were collected by SpeedPost but not delivered to customer for 15 days -- SingPost is waiting for the instruction from Lazada, thought the parcel was sent between seller (me) and customer. The SpeedPost SLA is 1-5 days.

2) Lazada's feedback - The ball was being rolled around Lazada Singapore, Lazada HK and Lazada Cross Board teams. I was requested to submit tickets through various systems for many times. Lazada daily email to me are all the same: waiting for the information from relevant department. No progress

3) SpeedPost's feedback - SpeedPost holds all 21 parcels with them, waiting for Lazada's confirmation (Speedpost emphasized the instruction need be from Lazada, not me, a sender, though I am the one paying them). I have no other option to fulfill Lazada order as I only has SpeedPost at Lazada backend.

4) The same thing happened last month. With the efforts/calls/emails by customers and seller (me) urgently, all Sep parcels were finally delivered to customers on 4 Oct, right before Children's Day ( We are selling children costume through Lazada, so children need parcels to wear their costumes on Children's Day). Since then, after 4 Oct, no single parcel was delivered to customer again.

Hope CASE will step in to check what's happening between Lazada and SpeedPost, otherwise, more Singapore customers might submit their complains on Lazada/SpeedPost late delivery in near future... Customers are buying children costume for Halloween parties, which is around the corner…

Here attached the shop information, and recent relevant communication among Lazada, Speedpost. Should you need more information, please kindly contact us. Thank you a lot.

Shop: Lazada.sg/ciao-gift-shop

Contact: Zhao Qing (Shop Owner/ IC: S7380960F)

eMail: Rebecca.[protected]@ciao.com.sg / [protected]@yeah.net

HP: [protected]

* Parcels were sleeping at SingPost warehouse, with high chance to be missing, destroyed

Delivery Type: Singapore Warehouse to Singapore Consumer (SpeedPost Local Delivery)

**Customer expects 5-10 days Home Deliver after they place order online (warehouse 1 day pack + collection 1 day collect from seller to Singpost + SingPost Delivery 1-5 days)

lazada.sg/ciao-gift-shop