[Resolved] Lazada Southeast Asia / order being cancelled unilaterally, seller and lazada malaysia team giving contradicting statement

I have ordered an item from Laneigh Malaysia whereby the order number is #[protected]. Later on, I make a request for a change of shipping and billing address to Laneigh Malaysia whereby the Laneigh Malaysia rejected my request and told me that the item have been packed and sent. Hence, I'm expecting the parcel would be sending to the said shipping address and had arranged my friend to receive it. However, I received an email from Lazada Malaysia on the next day informed me that the item has been cancelled and refund process initiated. I'm so upset with it and make enquiries towards both Lazada Malaysia team and Laneigh Malaysia. The explanation given by Lazada Malaysia team was that the order being cancelled was due to shipping delay and can't arrive in expected date. I reverted to their message and stated that I don't mind to receive the parcel late. I also raised the question on the explanation given by them was contradicting with what Laneigh Malaysia given me previously. At the same time, I send a message to Laneigh Malaysia hoping they could resolve the said issue with Lazada Malaysia. No response from them. This is the worst e-shopping experience I ever had. I never want a refund but to get the product which I have purchased.

• Resolution statement

They refunded the money. Please remove the complaint from the website.

La