Lazada Southeast Asia / customer service thailand.
I ordered and paid for a product on the 18th. The seller didn't have the product and said that I had to cancel the order myself. As it said processing I couldn't. I have called Lazada and the seller repeatedly. Lazada said they can not cancel the order and that I have to wait until the 1st of the next month for it to auto cancel before they can start the refund process. The product has since been removed from the website, but my order still says processing. The seller called Lazada and they said they can not do anything. It's ridiculous that a customer has to wait a month for a refund on a product that does not exist. The CSR agents only give template responses every time I contact Lazada. This is not the first time this has happened. The CSR agents also refuse to let me speak to a manager or file a complaint. They have no actual knowledge of how to do anything other than giving me a template response to everything I say.
More Lazada Southeast Asia Complaints & Reviews
- www.lazada.com.ph - deceitful processes of purchase 
- Lazada.com.ph - impossible to unsubscribe from them 
- Lazada.com.ph - tolerating fraud credit card transactions 
- Lazada - can't cancel order! 
- Lazada.com.ph - i've had a very bad experience with www.lazada.com. ph 
- Lazada Southeast Asia - my email used for an account
- Lazada Southeast Asia - asus zenfone max 32gb white 
- Lazada Southeast Asia - casio watch
- Lazada Philippines - very poor customer service and processes 
- Lazada Southeast Asia - product and service complaint