Lazada Southeast Asia / customer service thailand.

I ordered and paid for a product on the 18th. The seller didn't have the product and said that I had to cancel the order myself. As it said processing I couldn't. I have called Lazada and the seller repeatedly. Lazada said they can not cancel the order and that I have to wait until the 1st of the next month for it to auto cancel before they can start the refund process. The product has since been removed from the website, but my order still says processing. The seller called Lazada and they said they can not do anything. It's ridiculous that a customer has to wait a month for a refund on a product that does not exist. The CSR agents only give template responses every time I contact Lazada. This is not the first time this has happened. The CSR agents also refuse to let me speak to a manager or file a complaint. They have no actual knowledge of how to do anything other than giving me a template response to everything I say.

Sa
May 30, 2018

Comments

• Ni
      Aug 16, 2019

Very bad customer and retailer service. I ordered a safe box for my dad and as he was inspecting the box, he closed it with the key still inside. A month later i still don't have support from Lazada on how to open/resolve the issue on brand new product!

• Ck
      Aug 23, 2019

I have been buying from Lazada for the past 10 + years. recently I purchase and Item and it was defective. I returned the item immediately- [protected]) But the item was Returned back to me because I selected the Wrong reasons for return. I choose "Not As Advertised" as against Lazada claim that it should be "Defective". After interacting with Lazada Customer service "Live" chat I was asked to do a 2nd Manual Return and a given Return Warehouse address by Lazada. I did that. But the parcel was Returned to me.[protected]) I again went to "live" chat and receive an email instructing me to make a 3rd Manual Return and was assured this time by Lazada that the Return Warehouse will be alerted. The parcel was again Returned to me.!![protected]). Again I contacted Lazada and was told to do a 3rd Return with Lazada given receiving address. I did exactly as that. And to my HORROR the parcel was RETURNED to me the 4th time.!! And today I receive an email asking me to make a 5th Manual Return .Lazada is a scam and makes their loyal customer run around. You are CHEATING your loyal customer and frustrating your loyal customer.