Lazada Southeast Asia

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 by

asus zenfone max 32gb white

Makati, Philippines
lazada.com.ph
received the asus zenfone max white 32gb seller is Gadget world order no. 353664518 which i ordered again even if I felt unlucky and received yesterday April 19. The unit suddenly shutdown April 20. it was 90% charged and I was shocked and disappointed. I put the charger on but was still not working and i did a hard reset factory setting and took sometime to open up. Experience some heating issues and the back cover was a bit open i dont know why but i am very disappointed. I want to return it and replace with same product but it will costs me too much stress and time waiting as i need it right away thats why i bought it. I really want them to replace it right away but its so hassle for me i hope you lazada can think what is the best thing to do about it right away without waiting for how many days.
If you check my address you will see how we praise your online business the way we always order items every week until now but still experience bad situation which nobody can control. Above all i hope that you will focus on how to delight your customers when it comes to services and products.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country Philippines Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Comments

A  25th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
Sounds like ASUS. Hope they stop ripping off their customers. Sorry this happened

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Lazada Southeast Asia Logo Lazada Southeast Asia
Customer Care Service
3rd Floor Salustiana D. Ty Tower, 104 Paseo de Roxas corner Perea St.
Makati