LawDepot.com / documents not provided in time
I paid for an affidavit on LawDepot.com. I filled out the information, paid for the fee, with the 'peace of mind' provision. Then tried to access the document. I wasn't able to do so. I tried their immediate on line support, but it was not available. I tried their phone line, but they were closed, then I sent an email and got an auto reply stating that they would get back to me in 2 business days. I needed the document IMMEDIATELY. I had to have it signed and noterized by a person who was there that day only. I could not get the document printed as it wouldn't show up for me to print and I couldn't reach the support people.
I had to go back to my search page and pay for another service to provide the affidavit...which strangly enough, I was able to get in a matter of minutes at 1/3 the price of LawDepot.com
I tried to contact them to get a refund, however it seems that their refund policy just doesn't exist...even if thier system wasn't able to provide the document or service requested. So essentially they can charge you, but are not promising to provide the document, by their own refund policy.
I suggest that no one use this service.
More LawDepot.com Complaints & Reviews
- LawDepot.com - Financially a nightmare 
- LawDepot.com - They are operating a 'con'
- LawDepot.com - on-line fraud, credit card scam 
- LawDepot.com - Legal document and printed 
- LawDepot.com - One "free" form and then kept charging monthly, refusing to fully refund 
- LawDepot / Sequiter - "free" turns into paid under your nose
- LawDepot / Sequiter - customer service & charging
- LawDepot - appalling service
- LawDepot.com - Hate this website!