Laura Ashley / curtains and blinds
We ordered Roman blinds. When the order arrived, some two blinds had the beading missing. Few blind had the wrong colour backing. One blind had beading thread comomg away from the fabric. this was all very poor quality workmanship. Obviously no quality control checks are carried out. We had return these to their head office. By then we were told this fabric is now discontinued and offered us £50 comensation. We could not beleive this.
Their prices highly inflated, and does not offere the quality and service for the price. LAURA ASHLEY IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
More Laura Ashley Complaints & Reviews
- Laura Ashley Kingston Sofa - poor quality sofa 
- Laura Ashley Brompton Console Table - shop staff told wrong delivery timespan 
- Laura Ashley - wallpaper with different batch numbers 
- Laura Ashley - padstow sofa 
- Laura Ashley - customer service 
- Laura Ashley - laura ashley ladies panties/knickers
- Laura Ashley - taunton memory foam mattress - gone after a year
- Laura Ashley - diaper bag 4-1 rosie floral dome back pack teal and black floral
- Laura Ashley - Roman blinds
- Laura Ashley - abingdon sofa bed (truffle)