Latman's Bad Boy Furniture store / Delivery/product damage/customer service U name it!
ordered a 6 piece sectional on april 3rd 2008 - $1700.00
Delivered on May 2nd, 2008.
Only 5 pieces showed up.
3 out of the 5 pieces were damaged.
Called customer service, yelled at etc. "There is no way the furniture is damaged! We dont check our furniture before delivery, so there is no way its damaged!"
After being on the phone for an hour or more, they set up a time for someone to come and look at the furniture, to decide if its damaged! 2 weeks later, meanwhile its sitting in my house waiting!
The guy gets to my house inspects the furniture and says yes its damaged we will replace the pieces, like i didn't know that they were damaged!
Now today May 29th, 2008, I get a call that a replacement set is ready for a delivery time, please call to set a time and date.
I call 30mins later and get a women who can seem to use her computer in delivery department. She transfers me to customer service, who finds the furniture in 2 seconds( knows how to use a computer!)
He tells me that it will be delivered this saturday, but i'm not sure how many pieces!
So we will see what happens on saturday.
They have lost a customer and everyone else I know for there poor business!
Sad day for Badboys good day for the the competion!
More Latman's Bad Boy Furniture store Complaints & Reviews
- Lastman's Bad Boy Furniture - Buyer beware! 
- Badboy Furniture - definitely the first and last time we ever visit a bad boy store 
- Lastman's Bad Boy - RESPONSE FROM LASTMAN'S BAD BOY 
- Bad Boys Gym Townsville CRIMINALS - Bad Boys Gym Townsville CRIMINALS Chris Condon THUG
- Bad Boy Furniture - Terrible sales staff! 
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - reclining sofas
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - KitchenAid Induction cooktop
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - sofa
- Lastman's Bad Boy Whitby - lazy boy chair
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - missing a lamp table that I paid!!!