Lastman's Bad Boy / The oklahoma 6 piece sectional

1 Whitby, Ontario, Canada

Good Afternoon- I have already spoke with a few individuals at bad boy (in store, on the phone, through email) however I am not satisfied with the outcome I received. I purchased the Oklahoma 6 piece sectional in the fall of 2015 (I have my proof of purchase and the couch is still brand new) and I noticed the same couch now being sold for $1000 less- according to your "Lifetime Price Guarantee" I should receive a store credit for the difference- both couches have the same exact measurements, same original price, same name, # of pieces, colour etc. however you have only honoured $100 GC and that was due to the horrible service I received from the Whitby Story Manager (that is an entire other store). I have sent a few emails, and explained why I am not satisfied, if it is in fact not the same identical couch then please prove this to me, however I believe it is the same couch- identical- I have already submitted emails with my story and photos etc. I believe it is the same couch and if you promote this policy then you should honour it- its a very big price difference and I along with many others work very hard for our paychecks. In addition to this purchase I also purchased another sofa and washer and dryer set in the same year and the only reason I saw the couch on sale was because I was looking on your website to purchase a new kitchen table. Bill# 411416

Dm