Lastman's Bad Boy / Professionalism

1 London, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

My husband and I decided to go shopping for new appliances and try out the new Bad Boy in London last weekend. We arrived and were greeted in a friendly manner. As we headed for the appliances, a blonde woman introduced herself. We were horrified. She attempted to answer a couple of questions we had and obviously knew nothing of appliances. That was not bad enought. We could hardly understand what she was trying to say because of the huge wad of bubble gum she was chomping on like a dairy cow chewing her cud. As if that was not bad enough, her attire was shocking. Her skirt was at least 8 inches above her knee and her high heeled shoes reminded me of a "corner girl". A company as large as Bad Boy, I am sure should have a dress code but obviously not enforced. The whole experience was awful. My husband suggested we leave immediately because we wanted to buy appliances, not what she was trying to sell. You can quarantee we will never go back if this is the type of sales people that they employ. I will also tell my friends not to go there for these reasons.

Comments

12th of May, 2008

Dear Mrs. Joanne DiAngelo,

The purpose of this is to convey to you my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you and your husband experienced last month with respect to your visit to the Lastman’s Bad Boy store here in London, Ontario.

I was just informed of this website this morning by another sales associate I work with at the London store. As soon as I read your complaint it was very clear the women you were speaking of was me. I am very sorry for the lack of product knowledge and professionalism you and your husband had witnessed on the floor that day.

Consequently, I have taken it upon myself to ensure my over-all appearance is taken more seriously and I am attending several training seminars this summer to become more product aware so I can be of better service to my customers.

Again, I am deeply sorry for my behaviour and would like you to find it in yourself to give an excellent store like Lastman’s Bad Boy a second chance.

Sincerely,