Lastman's Bad Boy / Professionalism
My husband and I decided to go shopping for new appliances and try out the new Bad Boy in London last weekend. We arrived and were greeted in a friendly manner. As we headed for the appliances, a blonde woman introduced herself. We were horrified. She attempted to answer a couple of questions we had and obviously knew nothing of appliances. That was not bad enought. We could hardly understand what she was trying to say because of the huge wad of bubble gum she was chomping on like a dairy cow chewing her cud. As if that was not bad enough, her attire was shocking. Her skirt was at least 8 inches above her knee and her high heeled shoes reminded me of a "corner girl". A company as large as Bad Boy, I am sure should have a dress code but obviously not enforced. The whole experience was awful. My husband suggested we leave immediately because we wanted to buy appliances, not what she was trying to sell. You can quarantee we will never go back if this is the type of sales people that they employ. I will also tell my friends not to go there for these reasons.
More Lastman's Bad Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lastman's Bad Boy Furniture - Buyer beware! 
- Badboy Furniture - definitely the first and last time we ever visit a bad boy store 
- Lastman's Bad Boy - RESPONSE FROM LASTMAN'S BAD BOY 
- Bad Boys Gym Townsville CRIMINALS - Bad Boys Gym Townsville CRIMINALS Chris Condon THUG
- Bad Boy Furniture - Terrible sales staff! 
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - reclining sofas
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - KitchenAid Induction cooktop
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - sofa
- Lastman's Bad Boy Whitby - lazy boy chair
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - missing a lamp table that I paid!!!