Lane Furniture / timeless looking furniture that does not stand the test of time
I was so glad to see a complaint against Lane furniture.
I, too, experienced severe quality issues with my sectional and bed bench. Please note that these items where purchased at seperate times, and at seperate stores. I can easily believe that this is a problem with the manufacturer, not anything to do with the place of purchase.
The bed bench had a soft cushion top and metal legs. The appearance was classic, however the quality was terrible. The legs bent out and broke within less than a year. The damage was unrepairable. Due to the low item's cost, I did not bother with the manufacturer.
However, around the same time I purchased a $2500 5 pc Lane Sectional. The sections included two recliners, two stationary seats, and a chaise lounge. The sectional pieces never stayed attached. The fabric tore on seams. The recliners do not recline or go back easily. When I contacted Lane I was instructed to submit pictures of the complaints. Their resolution was to send me the same crappy sectional connectors that were the problem in the first place. Nothing was done with the tears or recliner mechanisms. The piece, although it appears nice, has a bad engineered design of it's functions. It is a hazard, I will eat a huge lost just to get it out of my home.
Lane furniture looks good, but it does not last long. I will never buy another piece of Lane furniture.
More Lane Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Lane Furniture - sofa/loveseat recliners 
- Lane Furniture - leather sectional 
- Lane Furniture - scam and garbage 
- Lane Furniture - recliner
- Lane Furniture - awful quality products 
- Lane Home Furniture - reclining sofa and loveseat poor quality control
- Lane Home Furniture - bonded couch was sold to us as leather
- Lane Home Furniture - reclining sofa/loveseat
- Lane Furniture - recliner chair
- Lane Home Furniture - motor repair for sofa and loveseat recliner