LaMonica Johnson / Unauthorized billing!

po box 8077London, KY, United States
Phone: 18882114727
My cell phone was turned off for a bill that was past due. I received a phone call from a collection agency in July 2007. I told them that I would call sprint and pay the bill because I wanted to be sure that the phone services would not be restored. The collection agency assured me that the services weren't going to be restored. However, I called sprint and requested they give me my final bill so I would not have any more phone calls from them. I was then told my balance was $96.94. On July 12, 2007, I paid that balance in full. I made it clear that I didn't want the services restored. I was not under contract so there was not any further obligation. The next month I received another bill for 37.23. I've called numerous time and I keep getting different stories about what could have happened. On November 25, I got another phone call from a collection agency and another story. This time the customer service representative attempted to tell me that I added a service to my phone on July 8, 2007. If I refused to pay my bill, I would have never paid that amount of $96.94. The amount that they are claiming I owe is not a large amount. However, I find it unfair for them to keep demanding money for an account that was supposed to be resolved.