Lambert & Butler / lambert & butler superkings real blue

Cardiff Wales South Glamorgan, GB

Hi I bought a 20 pack of Lambert & and butler superkings real blue yesterday 25th November 2016 from my local Mccolls store in merthyr Road Whitchurch Cardiff. When I got home I smoked a cigarette and it was menthol. I I thought it may be a one off but the whole pack is menthol. The cigarettes have a brown butt but they are all menthol instead of normal. I'm not one to normally complain but I absolutely hate menthol they give me a headache and I'm really unhappy that the wrong cigarettes are in my packet. Money is tight so I can't afford to waste them. I wanted to make you aware as you may need to recall these cigarettes, I was wondering what you would be able to do to recompensate me for this mistake? Underneath the barcode is: TAU 0P5 DKK TB9 5L31 1047. I have been smoking Lambert and butler for 15 years and I switched to the blue from the silver when they were launched. My name is Sophie Rudolph email sophie.[protected]@live.co.uk phone [protected]. I look forward to hearing from you, thanks.

• Updated by , Nov 26, 2016