Lady of America Fitness Club / Misrepresented SCAM!!
I was misrepresented by this company. I signed up for a month-to-month membership with NO contract. The company moved from the location I attended, and I could no longer attend at the new location because it was inconvenient. I faxed over a cancellation letter (30 days) and now I'm receiving harrassing phone calls that I owe them $158.00 from 2009, even though I clearly cancelled the membership (as requested). BEWARE BEFORE THEY SCAM YOU INTO A NO-CONTRACT MEMBERSHIP DEAL...THEY ADVERTISE THEM ALL THE TIME!!!
More Lady of America Fitness Club Complaints & Reviews
- Lady of America - Fraud and scam 
- Lady of America - Membership 
- Lady of America - cancellation/billing/customer service
- Lady of America - Rockwall, TX - Do not sign any contract without reading it first! 
- Lady of America - Beware customer 
- Lady of America - Failure to honor contract 
- Lady of America - Membership cancelation 
- Lady Of America Rowlett Texas - Double Billed Me Forever 
- Lady of America - Cancel Membership
- Lady of America - collection