La z boy / recliner

1 w. bell roadGlendale, AZ, United States

On11/21/14 I purchased a recliner per the above order...We were advised that the chair could be upgraded to a firmer seat for a $100 fee. My wife also wanted a green color, however, the sales person, Shane Fleishour could not confirm that this color was available, so we settled on a blue...Upon receipt of said chair on 12/30/2015 the chair appeared to be what we ordered. Now only two weeks later, the seat seams to be less than firm. I contacted the La Z Boy store on 1/12/2016 at 11AM and spoke to a “Steve” about this order and he stated that to extra cushion status was not on the order, but the extra paid and our knowledge of this extra item seemed to confirm what we had ordered. He stated that he would have someone contact me within the hour...At 510PM on 1/12/16 I again called the store and the person at that time advised that he would email the appropriate staff and that I would receive a call the first thing this morning...I also called on the 15th of Jan. And was transferred to the store and advised that Shane would call me when he came to work at 12 noon AND STILL NO CALL BACK!!! Needless to say I have yet to receive a call, thus this letter, and now this complaint. As it stands, I paid for an item that I did not receive. No one from La Z Boy has responded. I faxed this complaint to the corporate office in Monroe, Mi. on 1/13/16 and no one from that location has responded either. Paul Rightler pcrightler@gmail.com [protected]

Re