La-Z-Boy / don't buy
Don't buy La-z-boy recliners the fabric will not hold up. I bought a recliner 16 months ago and the fabric already is wearing through. Warranty is only 12 months and La-z-boy refuses to do anything after warranty expires. Call store referred me to customer service. Will not help you after warranty time had expired. No discount, no nothing. I truly recommend that anybody looking for recliners or furniture don't buy from La-Z-Boy it is not worth the money and customer service is worthless. Stay way from La-Z-Boy furniture IT WILL NOT LAST.
More La-Z-Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - parts order
- La-Z-Boy - still have not received my couch after 13 weeks of waiting
- La-Z-Boy - couch purchased september 2016 has metal flex issues with occasional use.
- La-Z-Boy - poor quality of the furniture and service
- Lazy Boy - item defects from delivery still not resolved