[Resolved] La Senzanubra stick on bra

I recently bought a Nubra for a wedding. I made sure to follow the instructions on package and by the lady that sold it to me so I knew I could wear it again. I wore it for nearly two hours and suddenly one cup lost its stick and came off. Not completely but enough that it wasn't holding and was very uncomfortable! I tried to reapply it and it would not stayand I'm only a size B. After I got home I took it off and made sure to care for it as directed, thinking it would be sticky if I just clean and dry it. I was wrong. The one cup is not sticky in the slightest thus I can never wear it again. There is no dirt on it and I cared for it EXACTLY as instructed. I am beyond disappointed in this product! Didn't even last all night and can never wear it again! Had I known it was a one time use I would have never spent the $ 30 on it. Absolutely ridiculous amount for a crap product.

• Resolution statement

• La Senza Corporation Customer Care's Response, Sep 01, 2017

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like for you to contact us directly at 1.888.LASENZA or you can email us at [protected]@lasenza.com. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns. Thank you!

Ka