La Quinta Inns & Suitesterrible customer service the minute we walked in

My fiances father booked a night for us in Las Cruces. As soon a as we walked in we felt uncomfortable. The man at the front 'Rick' instantly had a terrible attitude toward us. He proceeded to say he could not check us in unless my financés father was there. Although, when her father called to book, he explained that this was going to be the situation. They said it was okay and it will be taken care of. Not only did Rick refuse to talk to her father while she was on the phone with him in the lobby, he was terribly rude to us.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Las Cruces, NMHe made him call the front desk separately and continued to be rude to her father. And although the call center said it was okay for her father to pay with the credit card he gave on file Rick made us pay with our card. I am so disappointed that he wasn't even willing to work with us at all. He humiliated us in the way he was talking to us as if we were lower class citizens. We felt discrimination because he was not that way towards any of the other surrounding customers in his reaction with them. Rick was not appolagetic, and while we understand there are hotel guidelines, we expected at least a little bit of respect from the man behind the counter. We are quite upset.

La Quinta Inns & Suites