La Quinta Inns & Suites / customer service
I had a reservation for a room at the La Quinta hotel in Nashville, Tennessee (2345 Atrium Way, Nashville, TN). I stood at the front desk for 20 minutes waiting to check in. There was a sign at the counter stating, "Be right back. Helping another customer." A line began to form. Finally, a woman came around the corner and said she would be there in a minute. She offered no apology to me or the other people waiting. Her name tag said she was the front desk manager, Heather. Just thought I'd suggest additional training for your managerial staff as she was as abrasive as a cactus.
Thank you for your time.
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - didn't honor long-standing reservations 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hotel room
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - construction going on at 8:30 pm and cigarette smoke from the workers coming into the room
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - the service from front desk rep bria
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - insulting, deplorable communication
- La Quinta Century Cinemark XD - staff