LA Fitness / lack of machine maintenance
There are only 4 Stairmasters at the Hazel Del, WA LA. Fitness. During peak times they are all in use with a waiting line. Other parts of the gym (free weights) are almost always empty.
About 2 weeks ago one of the machines was tagged as out of order. I looked at the machine and noticed the power cord was missing a prong. This made the line much longer and a few of the more stupid customers were trying to plug it in with the one prong expecting it to work.
I mentioned this to the staff. "Nothing we can do about it." was the reply. "We'll leave a note for the operations manager." I advised them this is now a safety issue. Wide eyed bewilderment.
Another week has now gone by. Still no one can manage to figure out how to change a plug.
This for $80.00 a month.
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- LA Fitness International - cancel and refund membership fee
- LA Fitness International - changing my bank account 1 year after I visited
- LA Fitness International - refund fee
- LA Fitness - membership services (lack of)
- LA Fitness International - member service