LA Fitness / rude to costumers

2807 WEST INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 20, Grand Prairie, TX, United States Review updated:

there is an employee at the la fitness in grand prairie on I 20 that is rude to people. he yelled at a ladie for no reason.someone else wanted to know the cost for membership and he acted rude about it at the end he didn't even give him the cost for membership. so later on he got fired but now he is back working again. i don't think they should have hired him back for rude behavior and attitude torward the costumers.
the employees name is JOHN . i think he should be fire and not let him go back again.
that is my complaint.

Comments

• Ka
      21st of Mar, 2010

I have had a membership at LA for 2 years now from the Grand Prairie location and have had nothing but great experiences with the club and the staff. The GM of the club is friendly and actually shows an interest in his members. I have even seen the staff as well as management out in the club picking up trash and putting weights away when inconsiderate members do not follow proper gym etticate and put away their own weights. I recommend LA Fitness to anyone interested in excercising at a beautiful facility for a reasonalble price. The worst club I have ever worked out at is 24Hr Fitness. They could care less about you or their facility.
    Kudos to LA Fitness for putting out a great product.